Vetr Inc. and other research firms rating and price target update on Herbalife

Herbalife 1

Herbalife shares rating have been reduced by Vetr research firm to a Hold from Buy on Monday research note subject to shareholders. At the moment company has a target price of $24.76 that shows a potential downside of 6.50% compared to current tock price of the company.

The nutrition maker company announced its earnings report for October to December quarter 2014 on 26th February.  In its report, the company posted earnings of $1.41 per share surpassing analysts’ forecast of $1.25 per share by 16 cents. It had $1.13 billion in revenue for the similar quarter falling short of consensus expectation of $1.17 billion. During the fourth quarter of 2013 the Los Angeles based company had earnings of $1.28 per share. Its revenue declined by almost 10.7% on year over year basis. Analyst’s estimation for the fiscal year EPS is $4.71.

Some of the other analysts of research firms have also issued ratings and price target update on Herbalife stock. Zacks analysts lower its previous rating of Neutral to Underperform on company’s stock and issued a target price of $33.10 on Thursday 12th February. Canaccord Genuity rated the stock as Buy and recommended a price target of $42 on Monday 2nd March research note. Pivotal Research forecaster restated its Buy rating on the stock of Herbalife. Lastly, BTIG global equity research firm restated its previous rating of Buy and assigned a $55 target price on stock o the nutrition maker company on first month of 2015.

Herbalife 2

The nutrition company issues its guidance report for fiscal year 2015, which was less than the expectations. By keeping in mind the foreign exchange volatility, the company expects less sales volume in 2015. Company estimated pessimistic impact of $1.19 per share from currency volatility and 1.5% to 4.5% decrease in overall volume which will cause the revenue to tumble in the range of 6% to 9%.

Out of 10 investment analysts , only one have given the stock a Sell rating, five have rated it as Hold and remaining four have recommended Buy rating . Currently, the Los Angeles based company has a target price of $55.48 and Hold rating.

The global nutrition firm was trading down by 0.12% on Tuesday 10th March, reaching $33.26 high in the same day. The company has a 52 week high and low of $69.69 and $27.60 respectively. The 50 day and 200 day moving mean was $32.43 and $40.45 with 3.05 billion market capitalization.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *