The fast food industry is a highly competitive market in terms of value, taste, and sales. If even performance slacks for a day then there are better and numerous options available in the market to opt from. The two chains that have made a prominent mark in this domain are MCD and BKW. Both these chains are primarily based in United States of America and are dominant on a great market share. The thing that most of us are aware of is that McDonald is better in terms of sales and value as compared to BKW. They are available in more countries as compared to Burger King and having more loyal consumers.
The similarity in the mechanism of both of these chain are that their menus are quiet similar, they both hardly take a few minutes as preparation time, they have similar modern décor and facilities and both cater to indoor parties.
McDonalds is a real game player in the industry where on average it offers 65 million consumers across the globe with their delicious food. It won’t be wrong to call MCD as the daddy and Burger King as the little young kid which is in its evolving stages. The company has a predefined menu unlike other companies they only offer those products which they are famous for such as hamburgers, cheeseburgers, drinks, fries and desserts. They have an image to which they serve and no one would find them ever selling healthy snacks because it is not what their identity boasts of.BKW on the other hand is similar to McDonald but comparatively a step behind it. Throughout the years the company has simply grown and evolved but has never looked back.
The pros and cons of MCD and BKW
- MCD offers a calm environment where parents enjoy their meals and children raid their play area. They also offer home delivery across the board.
- BKW burgers are 20 percent greater in size as compared to its other counterparts.
- MCD is cheaper but then this is because the sizes vary.
- It is said that Burger King’s meat is slightly better to that of MCD.
- In terms of food preservation, BKW is better since it does not hold food for long. McDonalds holds its food and thus eventually makes it bland and dry.
- MCD is more tailored to children taste buds whereas BKW is for adults with more defined spices.